nnimap and MS Outlook 98

The company has standardized on MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook 98 for all of
our email / calendaring / scheduling needs.  I want to continue to use Gnus for
my email which is why I am beta testing nnimap.  But will using nnimap for the
email part of the things allow me to still have Outlook manage my calendar and
schedule?  Or does nnimap slurp up everything such that I am going to have
problems with the other parts of what we do with Outlook?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com