Re: Problem logging in

Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:

> > B2 LOGIN blais PASSWORD
>
> Client bug. That should be:
>
>   B2 LOGIN blais "PASS WORD"
>
> Using whitespace in your password is asking for trouble. More than one client
> and server out there have problems dealing with that.

Thanks.  I found it.  When gnus asks me for my password, if I enter it with
quotes around it it works.  I guess this is a bug in imap.el (it should
generate the quotes itself).  The space[s] in my password don't seem to bother.

--
 \ Martin Blais                    Universite de Montreal  /

 "Le talent, c'est avoir l'envie de faire quelque chose."
                              ---Brel