Re: nnimap questions

Tim Culver wrote, quoting Kai Großjohann's suggestions for making
nnimap act like other imap clients (quoted below).  They were very
good suggestions.  I ended up using the latter suggestion.  The read
flag used by nnimap is the deleted flag on my imap server, which
interacts badly with my other imap clients.  Using the "ticked when
read" method makes the other mail clients see the messages as flagged,
which is not so bad.

Thanks a bunch, this is what I was looking for.  I suggest putting
Kai's response in the documentation.

--Michael

--
Michael