Re: complex splitting of mail

    KK> Can you elaborate on this ?  I use my INBOX as my main Gnus
    KK> folder and do not really have any trouble with this.

I prefer my INBOX being touched as little as possible.  Also, I like
to keep the good old pre-nnimap philosophy [1].  It's perhaps mainly a
question of personal preference, but see the technical problems raised
by David.

    KK> RFC2060 says that [...] *case-insensitive* mailbox name INBOX
    KK> is a special name reserved [...]

Thanks for getting it corrected.

-TS

Footnotes:
[1]  Imagine making "/var/spool/mail/`whoami`" a Gnus nnfolder :).